Need Login Help?
Use Your WUSTL KEY to:
- Login to any public computer in the Libraries
- Connect to the proxy server from off-campus (see proxy info and options)
- Manage your library account through My Catalog
- Renew or request books
- Search for and retrieve articles
- Order materials through MOBIUS and Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Access Ares for online course reserves
- Log in to Find it! from on or off-campus
Wherever you see the logo, use your WUSTL KEY to login.
WUSTL KEY Help
WUSTL KEY Will Not Work For
If you are not a Washington University student, faculty, or staff member but have borrowing privileges, you still need a Courtesy Borrower ID and PIN to view your record in My Catalog. Please contact the Olin Library Circulation Desk at email@example.com or 314-935-5420 for assistance.